Weblobbying.com was very similar to www.change.org
. It allowed users to develop campaigns to lobby federal or state lawmakers on a specific issue. It had amazing reports to measure the effectiveness of an individual campaign. The ideas was to maximize the efficiency of smaller non-profits, churches and public interest groups to lobby for their causes. In 2006, we had over 200 citizen/group lobbyists who used our application free of charge.
We have had a lot of campaigns and some of the following campaigns used our applications:
- California Stem Cell Legislation in 2004
- Arkansas Gay Marriage Legislation in 2004
- Montana Marijuana Legislation in 2004
- Maryland Inter County Connector Debate in 2006
- Maryland Gambling Legislation in 2007
- Many Federal Legislations between 2004 and 2007
In an effort to streamline our company, we decided to shut down this application and shared the source code with several techies who had the bandwidth to enhance our application.
If interested to get our source code, please email shukoor at v-empower.com